Welcome to the Masters Program
Practice times and dates are posted on our calendar. Please check back to the website for updates and information.
Your team manager for your team is TBD
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please forward them to Alison at email@example.com
Please check that you have completed the following:
1) Terms and Conditions Page has been read, understood and agreed to.
2) Registration Form has been filled out and submitted. REFER BACK TO REGISTRATION PAGE
3) Decide on payment option below. ENTER NAME FIRST. Please REMEMBER to forward your receipt of payment to Alison at
1 payment @ $250
All Regular Season Programs will run September 8, 2016 to May 31, 2017. Payment must be in full. Please note, program fees are exclusive of tournament and league fees.
5) Athlete Code of conduct form will be supplied to each player at the beginning of the season.
6) You are done! Please read below for info regarding registration. Check back often to our website for practice times and dates.
Terms and Conditions regarding Registration with FVWPC
Please note, that FVWPC reserves the right to alter programs as required to accommodate coaching requirements, practice sizes and pool allocation etc.
~ All fees may be made by PayPal or Cheque. Fraser Valley Water Polo Club will not accept cash. All cheques must be received by the Fraser Valley Registrar Alison Thompson prior to the first practice.
~ If paying by cheque: postdated cheques payable to “Fraser Valley Water Polo Club” for registration and fundraising MUST be provided at the time of registration along with a completed registration package. Please note that your athlete will not be allowed to practice until payment is confirmed.
~ Fees include BCWPA Insurance fees. Please remind any Lower Mainland clubs you also swim with to deduct this insurance amount from your Lower Mainland club fees.
~ Fundraising amounts will be returned after April 30, 2017 to any family who has fulfilled their fundraising requirements OR they may choose to apply the amount to the following year.