Welcome to the High Performance 16U Program (Girls and Boys)
Practice times and dates will be posted on our calendar. Please check back to the website for updates and information.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please forward them to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you proceed, please double check that the:
1) Terms and Conditions Page has been read, understood and agreed to.
2) Respect in Sport Program has been completed by at least one parent in the family.
3) Parent Code of Conduct Page has been read, understood and agreed to.
4) Registration Form has been filled out and submitted.
5) Decide on payment option below. ENTER NAME FIRST. Please REMEMBER to forward your receipt of payment to Alison at
1 payment @ $2350
Enroll for Payment Plan
5 months @ $470 each
Enroll for Payment Plan
8 months @ $293.75 each
All Regular Season Programs will run September 2018 to May 2019. Payment must be in full. Please note, program fees are exclusive of tournament and league fees.
5) Fundraising Requirements (per family): A fee of $250 will be required prior to the start of the season.
A PayPall link to pay the fundraising amount (1 amount per family) is below. If during or at the end of the season your family has fulfilled the $250 fundraising commitment, any excess in your fundraising account can be used towards future travel or tournament costs. Please note that athletes WILL NOT be able to enter the water for practice without all the fees paid.
(one per family)
6) Athlete Code of conduct form will be supplied to each player at the beginning of the season.
7) You are done! Please read below for info regarding registration. Check back often to our website for practice times and dates.
Terms and Conditions regarding Registration with FVWPC
Please note, that FVWPC reserves the right to alter programs as required to accommodate coaching requirements, practice sizes and pool allocation etc.
~ All fees may be made by PayPal or Cheque. Fraser Valley Water Polo Club will not accept cash. All cheques must be received by the Fraser Valley Registrar Alison Thompson prior to the first practice.
~ If paying by cheque: postdated cheques payable to “Fraser Valley Water Polo Club” for registration and fundraising MUST be provided at the time of registration along with a completed registration package. Please note that your athlete will not be allowed to practice until payment is confirmed.
~ Fees include BCWPA Insurance fees. Please remind any Lower Mainland clubs you also swim with to deduct this insurance amount from your Lower Mainland club fees.
~ Fundraising amounts will be returned after April 30, 2019 to any family who has fulfilled their fundraising requirements and is leaving the club OR they may be used towards future travel or tournament costs.